8.17.2003

Sunday

Sunday is one of my favorite days of the week...it's jsut restful...i made the deicsion to really keep the day...so sundays mean church, lunch a nap and a walk...a bit of quiet time and some free reading...no stress stuff...

i dyed my hair today...Katie gets some credit...she made sure i got it all...i started and she finished..it's very red...very red...i like it....i am very glad about that...since this time i couldnt find the semi-permanent kind i like, so i used permanent...it was very scary!!!... i hadnt dyed my hair since like february...Kehb had commented that as long as he knew me he had never seen my natural hair color, so i stopped dying it...i was such a wuss....I let him convince me to do (or not do in most cases) things i would never have otherwise...sheesh..when will i stop referencing everything to Kehbing...

I hope soon....

Tomorrow starts training...i get up early to set up a sound job...go to breakfst and miss the start of trinign to run the event...and it'll be a borring one!...staff convocation...waht the heck is a convocation anyway?!!

at any rate i need all the sleep i can get tonight...but i'm having too much fun listening to country music