8.08.2003

God will provide

i love my mommy...she called tonight...guess she knew that it'd be hard...she had some quesitons and stuff i needed to deal with...but she called tonight just when i needed it...told me a good story too....Abi, my sister, leaves for college in two weeks...and she and mom were starting to pack some of the stuff she got...right now her room is hunter green and burgandy adn a bit of creamish yellow...but the stuff she got for school is blue...so as they were packing my mom asked her if she was taking her "Husband" (a big pillow with arms)...abi said she was but was disappointed that it was green...she and my mom discussed covering it..too much work...or buying a new one at target or something...but the blue would have been wrong and they were too small...so abi decided she waould just take the green one and be happy...later that day my dad was helping move a piano into the church...a family form church is moving back to india and so are getting rid of a lot of stuff...and after the piano was out, in the back of the pickup was a blue Husband...noone wanted it so my dad took it...he had no clue that my mom and abi had talked about it...my mom got out fo the shower and wehn she walked into her room, there was the perfect blue husband...God had provided....my daddy had no clue what abi needed...but God takes care of his kids....and He will take care of me...i'm trusting him for that...Once I can be happy with what I have, God will provide the perfect husband....i just hope he isnt' navy blue....except maybe his eyes...i like blue eyes