8.19.2003

I'm OK

i'm ok...yea i'm ok...that rhymes...i'm such a nerd...a tired nerd...who hasnt done her laundry....and should be in bed...but is instead chatting online with Baird...i havent all summer,chatted w/baird that is...

life is flying by me....

it feel s liek it should be friday....and at the same time i have accmplished nothing tangible the last 2 days...i learned a lot though...got to know some new people

Katie, a different one from my roomate, and Cafoose are on campus now...they are woking @ the help desk,,,so i'll get to see them at breakfast tomorrow...adn some of the other meals i guess...i like them both a lot...it'll be fun...i also have liked hanigng out with the sound crew the past days...Really hte only one i knew well was Matt, from working with him this summer, and i gues si knew Jon a bit..but not well...they are all neat people, only one other girl, megan...

today we ran the board in Hughes....I played my trombone...so people coul d try sound checking stuff...it was an odd ensemble...me on trombone, jeremy on acoustic guitar, and Daniel on electric guitar...I did ok after i got over my slef consciousness...the guys told me what chords they were playing and i was able to jsut play some bass line stuff...and one lick i sounded out..."Never underestimate my Jesus"...i had never done anything like that before...made me wish i knew some music theory to have been able to play around more...

I chatted with Kehb tonight...nothing deep..jsut friends type stuff...he went home today for the rest of the week, and asked me to pray for him....i keep being reassured that we'll be ok...i dotn think we'llever be the same close but i'm ok with that....he will talk to me and that's enough for me...wow that sounded despertae or like i still want to be dating him...and i dont...but i valued his friendship before i wanted his kisses....