8.15.2003

Note the SINGLE in the title

My manager is crazy...she had decided that Kehb wasnt the one for me about a month ago...luckily she kept it to herself until I actually broke up with him...and i didnt tell her till wednesday...but now she has decided to help me out a bit...she's suggested 3 boys in 2 days...2 i might not have minded...except one is HAPPILY DATING A GIRL HE SAYS HE WANTS TO MARRY!!...but the third is Emmory...student body president....he's cute as all get out...but not cute like as in HOtt..and i would never date him....he is very much a surface relationship type of person...nto that he's shallow, but he doesnt' take any of his relationships to the next level...nope no boys for me right now...it would make life easier at times...like when katie and i were lofting beds...or mving other furniture...and i like being held too much to say no boys ever...but not right now...