My sister is experiencing a lack of thankfulness since she came to my house. I am going to jump-start her list. She does not know I'm doing this but it's for her own good. So here I am doing my first guest blog under cover! (how exciting)
So here is her list of things she is thankful for since she came to my house:
14. her own bed which she can't wait to get back to
15. her husband
16. cookies with milk
17. washing machines
20. new computers
**Edit. I am indeed thankful for all these things. Thanks Abi.
Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift.
2 Cor 9:15
Well it's November. It's actually kind of unreal. The past few months have flown by but God has filled them with a lot to be thankful for.
2. My mom, for starting this tradition of thankfulness
4. A place to live (with a hot water tank!)
5. Great in-laws
6. Parents who are a Godly example
7. My sisters who make me laugh
8. Nathaniel and Angie
9. Trees out the window
10. People who are patient with me
I feel like I should note that these are in no particular order except for the first one and there are 90 more to come.
Posted by Anastasia at 12:10 PM