4.16.2004

wasting time :)

20 minutes left at work...lets see i could veg out and write in my blog which hasnt been updated in a few days or i could read some of the 100+ pages of Mass Comm, theology, and missions that i have due in the next weeks before school is over...hmmmm....considering i will go straight from work to dinner straight from dinner to OMS Fellowship and then hang out htere for a bit with the new cabinet members (yay for OMS & Cabinet!) and then go straight from there to edit my video project for Media Min. all night and well into tomorrow, and sleep will be cat naps on the Corbitt lobby couches while Queue edits or stuff renders....and tomorrow will be spent catching up on homework sleep and paperwork to turn in with this video project, i think i'll take a 20 minute brain rest....and catch up on my life every one who reads my blog....:)...it turns out people actually read my blog...who'da thought?!
really though ever since i go tback from Easter, ive not done much but work (classes homework and my jobs fall under this category) and procrastinate...i have discovered that more and more, procrastination takes all teh fun out of my life...because i have to pretend that im doing the work even when i'm trying to avoid it and if im not pretending to do the work, i cant jsut veg, i have to do something else...usually something that i procrastinated and avoided doing earlier....
but there's only 10 more days of classes...this brings me joy......except that it scares the bejezzes out of me on account of the stuff that i have yet to finish AHHHHHH *runs screaming form the room*
I finished my mass comm paer last night...origianlly it was due wednesday, and i forgot that it had been moved so there was stress in our room at 1230 tuesday night, as i ried to find a resarch article abotu mass media but then, i actually looked at the sylabus and saw the glorious circle and arrow pointing to friday....so i went to bed...wednesday i picekd th article and read it, and at 1115 last night, i started to actually write the paper....4 hours, 2/3 a can of pringles, and 1/2 a quart of lemonade later, it was done and i went to bed....got 4 hours of sleep a shower (I look soo good today) and came to the library to print it off of course ihad messed up mailing it to myself so i had to call KT about 8 minutes before class started and have her e-mail it again...oye!....but all was well....
Today is a glorious day in KY....I am wearing a tank top and sandals and capri pants....and i havent been cold all day!!! for those of you who know me, you know this is amazing....for those of you who dont, ask someone who does and they'll tell you this is more than my normal ammount of amazing!! Ihad time earlier where i had scheduled to do some reading but i didnt have to be anywhere specific so i laid on my stomach out on the green in the sun....aaaah it was wonderfull....its' going to be beautifull all weekend....but it's goign to thunderstorm on monday....i really dislike spring....except on days like today when it masquerades as summer...i love summer....i love sun and tanktops....and i cant wait for school to be over....i'll get to go home and see all the people who matter most to me....and then i have an exciting summer job lined up too, but i'm otu of time to tell you all about that.....who knows when i'll have time to sit down ever again......