4.13.2004

ALL TOUNGE IN CHEEK>>>DONT GET MAD AT ME!!

blogging certainly comes with it's share of pressures...like everyone and their brothers cat want mentioned....and in a positive light at that...sheesh....first it was my minion, then my boyfriend, and now baird...and he was already mentioned once...getting selfish here....a person cant write what they think the way they want...why arent i mentioned...why am i mentioned after the people on the bus...why is your blog full of typos....Where's MY water Buffalo, why dont I have a water buffalo...and Am i prepared to deal with that? I dont think so!!
but anyway... in an effort to keep the peace, here's a plug for my friend Bryan Baird:
DJ Grasshoppa
For Parties, Weddings, Whatever...
grasshoppergcc@technobeats.com
THat's that....
I had a great Easter Weekend, the sad thing being that i didnt get to go to the Sunrise service....VERY sad...i havent not been at the sunrise servie since i was FIVE!!!
and now i must stop and go tolunch wiht my roomate...i love my roomate