4.05.2004

back at School:)

my brian read my last entry and was feeling bad because i wrote all that and didnt mention him once...geees youd think i went up there to spend time with HIM...the egos on some people (that's sarcasm for those of you who couldnt tell) I jsut had so much to tell from my trip that i didnt get to the part where i got to the bus station in Pittsburgh and looked and looked but there was no one there i knew...sadness...i had hoped he'd be rght there...but i only sat for a few minutes before i looked down the station and saw the exact person i was watiing for...and it brought me great joy cause he gives some of the best welcome back hugs...the kind with my feet off the ground and spinning...mmmmmmm:)...big smiles at even the memory...
and right away (as in in the bus station) i met John and Kim, who drove brian down to get me...very nice people..hung out with them a lot the weekend...I even shared slow dance with them the three of us for a bit....but of course im out of chronological order again...
the next relevent thing is the fun we had getting out of the parking garage....the security guard had to help..there were issues with credit cards and lack of attendants...but all was well....and i fell asleep on the way up to Allegheny....i couldnt sleep on the bus...at all....i was sooo excited...i read some..i did doze the last hour...but that wasmoslty becasue i knew itwould make the time go faster and i was getting impatient... :) it was ok though because brian did manage to wake me up and didnt have to carry me in....
all was well thoguh cause i got to sleep in friday but Brian had to go to classes...2 tests....poor boy i had him out late and then he had to go to classes and take tests....while i got to sleep in...i didnt sleep in tooo far though i got up and ddi some reading a litlle.....a very little...
then after brian got badk from class, we went to lunch and i met obscene ammounts of people...i dont remember half of them...and then ...then...hmmm lost track of my days here....
anyway friday afternoon ivolved a trip to the formal shop taht was having a closing down and seleing everythign quite cheap...and there was nap time too....College kids are so like preschoolers on some ways...naps is one of them...and then after naps...yay for naps...
btw...oreos and roomates are wonderful...and so is orange juice...but together they're not so hot:) ok end of tangent...
after naps we went and saw a dance thing....ARD...i think that's the letters....everything at taht school has letters...and they jsut talk aobut things by those letters...i dont quite have all of them mastered...but at any rate...after the dance thing wew went out to eat and then back to bed...the restaurant had REALLY good bread...and i finished all my food...yay for me...if i was 5 i'd get a star on my chart...yup, i had a star chart for finsihing a meal when i was little...took me forever to fill up too.....
back from that tangent.....so that was friday....but the best part of friday, you know that it was?....it wa sspending all the day of it with Brian....well not the all day...he had to take those test in the mornging...but anyway....
slept in saturday too....i dont remember when i go tup...wait i do it was around 11ish...again i spent the first part of my day alone...because of errand the boys had to run and the aforementioned initiation thinggy..which aparently went well and there are now i believe 11 new Delt brothers....right...or something like that
but then after we jsut hung oout in brians room and waited till it was time to get ready for formal...we looked at pictures from Europe...and talked to my dad...who ddint know where i was(thanks Ami)...OYE but that's too much of a story to type out...if you want to know really jsut ask me....and i did my haier up all pretty and brian got to get back at me for all the making fun of him that i did while he was tying and re-tying his tie (like 800 times) before the initiation thinggy while i re-started my hair at least 10 times....
but it all got done and i looked wonderful and Kim was beautiful...and my boy had a fun color changing shirt....and everything worked out well..i did ok at the formal....i couldnt be in the bar for long times ecause i couldnt beeathe cause of all teh smoke....i used to be able to not have a problem with that while i was working at the gas station....im not sure if im glad or sad that i cant handle it anymore...this weeken it was a bit sad cause i spent some time out in the dining area feelig a bit out of place cause oi didt really know anyone...i talked to a few people...i think they jsut felt bad that i was standing aorund like a looser...but they were nice people....
*tangent*KT and i wish we could live in Johnson....the boys have nicer rooms over there....and they all get their own sink in their rooms and we Like John Morley...*end tangent*
and then of course i left my purse at the place becasue im dumb....and Brian had to go back and get it for me....honestly that boy's so sweet he's likely to give me cavities!....
and out of chronological order again i near froze to death....it takes me forever to get warmed up sometimes...i had jsut waned up from waiting for the busse s when we had to go back outside....on the way back i did walk barefeet....cause my shoes were not conducive to walking back from the bus....and there was nothing really to them except cuteness to keep my feet warm anyway...i love barefoot!!.....
I love my roomate "there's an O in logistics?! wait spell that again i got lost at the O"
WOW this is really long....u are all really dedicated to have read this much....i feel special....ill make the rest of the weekend short...cause theres not too much left anyway...i had breathign issues saturday night after formal...but i'm ok...and then Sunday got up showereed finished packing and drove to Pittsburgh..there were INCHES of snow at Allegheny....wow!....lake effect stuff i love snow...i really love snow....we dont get enough down here.....
i got a bus seat to myself on the way to Colombus, and then rode with some guy from Lexington the rest of the way....we didnt exchange names, but we did chat a bit..jsut trivial stuff....from Colombus to Cinccinatti there was this scary guy in front of us...with really loud music in his headphones...and he ws crazy, but i didt realize that untill i tapped his houlder to ask him to turn down his music (quite respectfully) and he flipped out on me and almost made me cry....my seatmate and i decided we felt bad for Cincinnatti tcause th'ts where he was headed....but otherwise the bus ride was uneventful...and i got to Lexington, my rooamte was there and i got my suitcase from under the bus and we came back to school...
and life is good....today was of course long, mondays always are....tomorrow we start shooting my Media Min final project and i have to develop my film...
but that's the end of m weekend...i like that boy sooooo much...i miss him already....it really jsut whet my appetite, seeing him this weekend...spending almost all my time with him....i dont get to do that with Brian casue he's always hours away :(...but i'll survive he's worth it :) ....on the topic of being hours away from brian he got an internship in MD this summer....jsut when im gonna be in PA too...but its excting cause ti's a biiiig deal and im really excited for him..and he'll actually be pretty much jsut as close as he would have been if he was at School this summer like was another plan that now isnt happening...i looked it up on Mapquest casue im a big sap who's totally addicted to him...it's 90 minutes longer now...but that's not soooo bad i guess....ok that's the end of this super long entry....and im going to do some work and go to bed.....
and jsut for the record the bible does not say "what goes around comes around" no matter what 50cent says....