3.04.2004

some days

i am so bad...there is so much ineed to do...and yet it's kinda like getting out of bed in the morning...i have this process...regardless of wether i got 8 hours of sleep, i still just cant get myself out of bed some days....for instance, i set my alarm for 7 this morning and i got into bed at 11 ...8 hours right there...so 7 my alarm goes off and the process begins...the process ends at aobut 845..when i finally get all of me down out of my bed...15 minutes before i needed to be at work...i made it..im that good. ihave this whole getting ready in 10 minutes down to a science....but i tell you what...it was a 105 minute process this morning....i was not still tired...and there were things i could ahve accomplished in those two hours before work....jsut liek i have stuff to be doing now...not that HAS to be done now...but my life will be much nicer if i do it now....instead of this weekend....one f these days im gonna get my butt in gear