3.03.2004

processing

i saw the passion tonight...wow..thats the one word i have right now....it's jsut kind of beyond me...i am still kind of processing...i dont do violence or gore...i would usually have watched that whole movie with my eyes shut...but i kept them open the whole itme...i was surprised by how much i didnt cry...i sat there and shook...like silent sobs...but very few tears....i did cry durrign the one flashback when he fell....i kept my feet up on the seat the whole time after the snake came and I probly jumped athousand times...but it was amazing....His passion was not for death...He prayed that he wouldnt have to...but HIS passion was for ME...for the world...astounding...i dont think i will ever grasp that fully.....wer'e studying theories of atonement in theology class....but at this point I dont see how any of them matter....wow...