3.09.2004

beautifully random

so i got 12 hours of sleep last night!!...it was good...havent really done anythignthis morning though...that happens when yo dont get out of bed till 10:00...yes i was in bed beffore 10 last night....i was soo tired...i finished my ethics paper aobut 730 monday morning...so i was low on sleep....i love my roomate...yes that was random..i want to learn ballroomdancing...more randomness....and somehow everyhting always comes back to my chest, or the scent of my sweater...my roomate is very astute....
im randomsometimes
rightnow...besides trying to find a sweater that makes me happy and is clean...jsut about all i can think about is spring break...for a number of reasons...mosst of them are boys...two of those boys are related to me....one of those boys im very glad isnt:) cus etha'd jsut be grody!!...im also exctied about seeing my mommy...and ami....and that abi will be in Florida...im not excited about abi not being home...i am however excited aobut having my own room for a whole week!!!
today inphoto class, im going to make a print....two actually!...its exciting...