10.25.2004

senioritis & my weekend

my senioritis has extended into the realm of blogging. i sit and do nothing. at all. so to my "Loyal readership" if such a thing exists, I apologise.
so i want to write all about my weekend. sorry, that will be painfully long. but if you want to hear about my weekend, pina coladas in teh back of the church, band busses and near death at the hands of chainsaw weilding maniacs, read on. but if the length overwhelmes you basicly add in some good family time and that last sentence sums up my weekend.
I had so much fun. I love home. Got in well after midnight and my mommy was still up so we talked for about an hour before we got to bed. Abi's roomate Mandy was cominghome wiht her so i was in AlMeade's Top bunk. then the next morning Alex woke me up at 7 to tell me that Jake wanted me to snuggle with me. Jake is the stuffed horse Alex sleeps with every night. I accepted the offer of the horse, and rolled over. I didnt wake up for another hour and when i did it was bus time. I had my mom parked in so my car had to make the trip to the bus stop. I love my family, my mom and i spent the rest of the morning talking and jsut hanging out wht my mom we accomplished a few little things but mostly we got to jsut talk.
i showered and then it was lunch time. after lunch i went to the school for band class (i shot the band for a photojournalism project this weekend) and that was fun. i liked the new band director. and i got hit on by a freshman. i watned to say "STOP! it is illegal for me to look at you twice, and i don't even think youre cute!!
And then Friday night, i went to the football game and it was senior night and my Ami is a senior I can harldy believe it she is getting so old. I am so old!! but i got some decent pictures of the band and got ot hang oout with Ami and her Greg, and My minion was there too which happies me. so we chatted untill halftime.
after halftime i left and met up with baird and we went out which was fun. this is the part aobut the pina colodas in his church sanctuary and chainsaws and me almost dying. so in our conversations leading up to the plannign of this shindig, it came up that i had never had a pina coloda so the plan included using the AC/cigarette lighter thing he has to make pina colodas except that the fuse blew in his car so that was a no go. but fortunately his church was on the way there and he's got a key so we stopped there. so friday night found me sitting in the back of the sanctuary of Baird's Church making pina colodas. and then a haunted house. this si the chainsaw part and the part that Bry is still apologising for (Bryan get over it i'm still alive). "you see wha happened is..." we went to a haunted house and there was this one part that included chainsaws and fumes and that made my lungs sad. :) all was well though and i survived the haunted house. i'm a bit jumpy though and that seemded to provide a lot of entertainment for everyone involved, 'cept of course me! night ended by me learnig this twisty hand thing wiht glow sticks (it's only cool if it's dark and you have glowsticks) and lots of great fun was had by all:)
Saturday was a band competition day. i went and shot rehersal I got to go on top the new building!!!!!!!!! and then i traveled to WestAl on the bus. i go to talk to mommy Meuser and remember lots of good memories. and I got some good pictues and i almost hung out with my minon except thta he was doing band parenty stuff with his dad and i was running around getting pictures. Karen came to the comp and i rode back with her and we caught up some.
Sunday was Sunday school & church and My minion came over for dinner, i love that boy i'm glad he came over. in sad sunday news, the Steelers had a bye week :( i was hoping to get to see them play. such is life. but tis weekend over all life was good.
this is obscenely long. i'll stop now. good night
*i had a horrible scare in which i feared that this was all deleted it is not, praise the lord*