5.09.2006

God Uses E-Mail!!

Some days God is SO good. Well, every day God is good, some days we just realize it more than others! and some days God uses His people and a bit of technology to help us realize it.

It was a particularly encouraging e-mail day today.

Papa Chuck told me I am not crazy, just culure shocked and it's normal (for the first time maybe in my life, i'm doing something completely normal!!) :) also He told me why I poked the concrete with the big stick: to help it settle in case you were dying to know.

I got a link about tours in Prague from Kristen, and that reminded me how excited i am for our trip the end of this month (26th-29th May) Keep your eyes peeled the two of us are hitting Prague with our cameras, will the internet have room for them all?!!

Pastor (or is it reverend by now?) Ben invited me to Checkpoint and i think he should Rap the Call to worship on Sunday well that was jsut my suggestion. doubt that will happen the e-mail exchange though made me smile.

And Laurie Bean sent the lyrics to this song which i jsut downloaded and it might be my new favorite. soothing and a good reminder that i'm not alone here!

Jesus King of angels heaven’s light
Shine Your face upon this house tonight
Let no evil come into my dreams
Light of heaven keep me in Your peace

Remind me how you made dark spirits flee
And spoke Your power to the raging sea
And spoke Your mercy to a sinful man
Remind me Jesus this is what I am

The universe is vast beyond the stars
But You are mindful when the sparrow falls
And mindful of the anxious thoughts
That find me, surround me, and bind me

With all my heart I love You Sovereign Lord
Tomorrow let me love you even more
And rise to speak the goodness of Your name
Until I close my eyes and sleep again

The universe is vast beyond the stars
But you are mindful of when the sparrow falls
And mindful of the anxious thoughts
That find me, surround me and bind me


Jesus King of angels heaven’s light
Hold my hand and keep me through this night.

~Fernando Ortega