12.20.2004

hmmmm

well i'm done forever...pending receipt of my grades...i fell compelled to type...but the thing consuming my mind i dont want on the internet....too incriminating and personal...as in involving other persons who have a right not to be put online....but the bast part of the night involved a discussion of bacteriaphages (guess who was involved:) and "gee, gnome" and ami and i laughing our butts off...and Polar Express a good movie....really good....it was a good night...it's good to be home....i'm not sure how long it'll be this good...but i love it when the kids are at school and it's jsut my mom and i....i love my mom....ok...my dad is transfering files....somehow i was supposed to know this....but of course no one told me and it didnt say so anywhere ...so of course i'm slowing down the 16 hour process....so i msut stop typing nothing....and go distract myself elsewhere